Thread: Anyone try the Ghost Bullet forward slide release?

Site Supporter

Anyone try the Ghost Bullet forward slide release?

I primarily shoot a G17/19 with Vickers slide releases. There seems to be enough difference in my grip that I'm applying upward pressure on the slide release when shooting the 19 causing a FTF but not locking the slide back. This happened a few weeks back and twice yesterday in 120 rounds. Haven't had it happen with the stock part, but hate it for my reloads. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the Ghost part?

Ya tried it. It's really super stiff at first. I'm talkin like it almost takes both thumbs to push it down to release the slide. The reason I bought I was because I'm left handed. However now I find that the slingshot method works better. But even better then that if you seat the mag with a nice firm tap your slide should drop and put a round into battery automatically. This is my third Glock and they all do it. I spoke to a Glock armorer and he said that most Glocks do drop the slide if you seat the mag firmly and it will cause no damage to he internals. My MP 9FS does it too. It think it the best thing ever. Def much faster then working the release or slingshoting.

Uh...no.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Explain

User Tag List