Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see how you AIWB carry with a reload.

Hey all, that was a custom set up for SkyLine1, however I will be adding them to the website asap. Until then you can either email me for an order, or order the version 2 spmp and tell me in the comments that you want the reverse cant IWB mag carrier with the 1.5" clip. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Great to hear that you're adding it to the site, I need 3 more for other guns. I've been using it daily since I received it, very comfortable for me and my needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Hey all, that was a custom set up for SkyLine1, however I will be adding them to the website asap. Until then you can either email me for an order, or order the version 2 spmp and tell me in the comments that you want the reverse cant IWB mag carrier with the 1.5" clip. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
    Dangit man, now I have to give you more of my money.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Ok so does anyone know how to upload pictures on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    Ok so does anyone know how to upload pictures on here?
    You may either become a site supporter or look into imgur or Photobucket.
    #RESIST

My setups are as follows:

Glock: Fricke Archangel or Desbiens #4 at 12:30 with a spare mag at 8:30 in an RM Holsters single mag pouch

Shield: Bladetech Nano at 12:30, spare mag in a homemade pocket pouch in my left front pocket
    "Will this work so that I can use it instinctively in vital combat against an opponent who is determined to prevent me from doing so, and who is striving to eliminate me by fair means or foul?" ~ Col. Rex Applegate

I should be beaten and/or flogged, but I admit I don' carry a reload that often. When I do it is in this kydex pouch I made. This of course until my Dark Star Gear rig shows up. I advocate everyone carry a spare mag, but I am just flat lazy.

Dark Star Gear is some good stuff, I always love it when a box shows up. I just might have something else to show soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

My current carry method until I get my JMCK AIWB holster. Sorry for the huge picture.
    Last edited by 23JAZ; 04-15-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    So you don't carry a reload?
    Ruger SR40C I carry with a 9+1 Single Stack magazine (Pinky Extension can be removed for a flat plate) and the 15 Round magazine (Reload) sits to the left slightly canted to left- Bullets facing Inward
    (Sorry poor picture hard to see 9 rounder)

User Tag List