Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig 320C

Sig 320C

So, I ordered one to see what all the hype is about. If I like it, may get get some gear for it and carry it for a while. If not, I'll just pass it on to my little brother. Seems to be a good competitor for the G19 though. I handled one at the LGS before ordering it for substantially cheaper online. It felt good & seemed well put together.

They seem legit. What has kept me from buying one is all the reports of the takedown lever tearing up your weak hand thumb during recoil. There's even a company out there modding them because of the issue.

I've got several hundreds rounds through mine....a .40....and I'm very satisfied with it.I may get a small grip size when available.
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    They seem legit. What has kept me from buying one is all the reports of the takedown lever tearing up your weak hand thumb during recoil. There's even a company out there modding them because of the issue.
    It does not bother everyone.

My wife and I each have one. I use the large frame on mine and she uses the small. The takedown lever is a non-issue for either of us.

I have the compact and sub-compact. No problem on either one with the takedown lever.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

P320C 9mm owner here. No issue with the take down lever.

I have a compact and a carry grip. Close to 1000 rounds through it without a single malfunction that was not caused by me. Take down lever has not been a problem. I do have to pay attention to where my thumbs ride as I tend to keep the slide release depressed. That has been the only cause of "malfunction" for me: slide not locking back after the last round.

Those shooters who tend to have a more aggressive thumbs forward grip whereas they get more frame forward pressure on the support side (right hander) tend to have more issues with the takedown lever. The stock one is easily modified by those who are familiar with this type of work, or a lower profile version is in the works.

Yup, it bothers some, some it doesn't. It bothered me and so I had mine worked over. That being the only issue I had with the 320 is now solved and It has become my number one go to.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

User Tag List