Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M9A1 : So Far So Good.

Pearl? No pictures please...

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The only Beretta 92 stoppages I have experienced were caused by insufficient lube, and immediately remedied by adding lube. To understand your point, one would need to know what condition, as regards lube, the new pistol arrived in. 500 rounds is one good session for me, so I would be hesitant to assess long term reliability as regards lube, based on that round count.
    On the other hand, too much grease, can ALSO cause stoppages... Ask me how I know...

Quote Originally Posted by WIILSHOOT View Post
    On the other hand, too much grease, can ALSO cause stoppages... Ask me how I know...
    Okay. How do you know? Where did you apply grease and how much was too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Okay. How do you know? Where did you apply grease and how much was too much?
    He applied too much grease while living in South Canada. The Frost Giants then destroyed his gun's cyclic ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekdominos View Post
    "They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol." George S. Patton
    G C Scott acting as Patton. I've heard the line.

Now did Patton truly say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Now did Patton truly say this?
    I've not seen any evidence suggesting he actually made that statement. However he certainly made similar style statements during his career.

User Tag List