Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DarkStar Gear low profile AIWB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Up1911Fan I sent you a PM.
    Didn't get one...

Thanks JodyH for the pic. Totally awesome, now I just have to wait.

I've found that style of clip to be very useful. I think I'll get one for my Shield when my shooting budget isn't as constrained as it is at the moment.

JodyH, with the clip do you end up with a bunch of snagging on the draw? I've had a holster before with a clip what was similar and always had issues with that.

Not with a thin belt like the Ares or Wilderness. With my thick Saddleback leather belt the clip sticks out and will occasionally catch my shirt on the draw.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Aha! Jody finds the alternative to lining the holster rim with LEDs so he can see to re-holster!

A brilliant solution, my man!

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
    Digging up an old thread.

Jody, I didn't notice it before but your holster for the PPS has an extra set of holes compared to the one I have for my Shield. Did you add those? Where does it put the grip compared to you belt?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I had sent a few out with extra holes but stopped for a few reasons. The lower holes ride higher but that option indices roll in some people. The lower ride holes aren't shown and didn't aid in concealment. Ultimately the height they all ship at has been the easiest. The option is obviously present for those who ken a drill. If someone drills holes and the holster feels like it will roll out it won't be my fault.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Aha! Jody finds the alternative to lining the holster rim with LEDs so he can see to re-holster!

A brilliant solution, my man!

Oh, there will be LED's...
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List