Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KSTG at NRA 22-April-2014

For those of you who missed it....Stephen literally burned-down stage three....the swinger went crashing to the ground!....It was a great laugh out loud moment...even with the down ten and a fail! I hope you got that on videotape!

BTW, Good job on the classifier, Tony.

For all the new shooters: thanks for operating safely. Focus on what you did right, and what you need to do to improve on the things where you lost time or points. Dry-fire is your cheapest way to improve....triple-check your gun before dry-firing, and keep ammo in another room.

For anyone wanting to get an IDPA classifier, let me know. I highly recommend the Shoothouse Shootout May 17 at Academi in Moyock, NC, for 110% on the fun meter. http://www.ncrr.net/index.php?option...209&Itemid=249 But you need to be IDPA classified and an IDPA member. www.idpa.com $40/year.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Holy crap I made class B?! Thanks for the match. Loved all the steel. I really need to work on my weak hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjohn3006 View Post
    Holy crap I made class B?! Thanks for the match. Loved all the steel. I really need to work on my weak hand.
    Congratulations!

And I'll second this: I loved the mix of steel and paper targets, and arrayed nicely, too.

Obligatory video:

Shooting this semi-auto is really opening up some opportunities to go faster than with my revolvers (much less the .44 Magnum I was playing with earlier).

Thanks to the crew, again, for a smooth and well-run night.
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Khang, your 3rd gen is hawt but I miss the magnum videos.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    +1, especially on low-light stages.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    +1, especially on low-light stages.
    Don't y'all worry - it'll be back. I'm playing with the 5904 for a bit before I make it my brother's birthday present this year
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    For those of you who missed it....Stephen literally burned-down stage three....the swinger went crashing to the ground!....It was a great laugh out loud moment...even with the down ten and a fail! I hope you got that on videotape!
    A really fun match with a great crew. I am most proud of my third run on Stage 2 where I decided to challenge myself to only do head shots. Also, captured in the video, the third run on Stage 3 when the Swinger target decided it didn't want to be a threat... and surrendered. Although it was captured by the Tachyon, I did not actually see it collapse in real time when I was shooting, so I was quite confused for a brief moment when looking through the sight picture at where the Swinger target should have been...

I also did enjoy running the new Glock 19, so I may use it for the next match as primary.

User Tag List