Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taser, Taser, Taser

Taser, Taser, Taser

5 second full body massage (left shoulder and right ankle).

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

left shoulder right ankle, isn't that like Dim Mak or something?
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Taser user - good
    Lightning rider - bad

Ken

Site Supporter
    Did this 3 weeks ago at work, been to the chiropractor 3 times now. Unpleasant is one way to describe it.

Site Supporter
    Hobbs PD. Sweet. right down the road from me in Seminole. With fun like this maybe I'll go ahead and join. The recruiting drives didn't sell me but this video did.

If you're in Seminole why aren't you attending our shooting matches? We had a really fun 3 gun this past weekend.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

The first 2 seconds was a "shock" but after that it wasn't that bad. You can see me actually start to look around right before the ride is over. At that point I was in pretty good control of my body. Now that I've taken the ride I think I could fight through a Tasering.
    I'm sure the sadistic instructor will give me that opportunity.

I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

And just to prove that I don't just enjoy the pain of others (sorry for the poor quality of the video):

I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I want to see the 20 second shotgun one!

cops up here can no longer do Taser rides for volunteers outside of the agency. very very disappointed.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

User Tag List