Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Holstering at night AIWB

Do NOT post derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 04-08-2014 at 04:10 AM.

I guess this puts you into the "use support hand when necessary" camp. I suspect many are looking to see if your response will fit into a sig line here on the forum.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 04-08-2014 at 04:11 AM.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I'll be the last kid on the block to have an LED lighted holster interior.
    When the power source for the nerve endings and motor control in my hands runs out, I may give it a try...

Same with the power source of the governor that keeps my risk-aversion RPMs in the "functional" zone, yet still below "crippling."

If "hoplochondria" isn't a word, maybe it should be...

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I'll also stay out of the twelve page future P-F thread on "best LED color for inside your holster".
    Only 12 pages?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

It will be 12 pages where the unwashed (unbound by agency rules) experiment with ideas to minimize AIWB reholster risk. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I know most people here dislike it but the RCS VG2 solves most of these issues...
    +1

I prefer a more substantial AIWB holster(P30 LEM carried in a Shaggy) but when I transitioned to a g19 I carried it in a vg2 since the gadget is not available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P View Post
    +1

I prefer a more substantial AIWB holster(P30 LEM carried in a Shaggy) but when I transitioned to a g19 I carried it in a vg2 since the gadget is not available yet.
    What is up with the gadget? Haven't heard any updates in some time!

This thread got crazy. I'm sorry but all the extra steps to reholster seem a lil loopy. I understand being safe but that just seems like adding a lot of steps to holstering your gun. I myself have to big of a belly to aiwb. But I do enjoy my safety on my fns over my glock for holstering my weapon. I can feel that the safety is engaged. I also see why a hammer gun is so perfect for this style carry. The da trigger pull alone helps, then the fact that you can thumb the hammer home seems very comforting. Obviously just this dudes opinion!

User Tag List