Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keepers concealment aiwb still available?

Keepers concealment aiwb still available?

Hello
    I wanted to know if the keepers concealment AIWB is still available and how one would go about ordering one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    Hello
    I wanted to know if the keepers concealment AIWB is still available and how one would go about ordering one?

Thanks
    I've tried emailing him, but no response so far.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

The same problems that I have with holster makers, my wife has with hairdressers. As soon as I find one I like, they go out of business or worse yet, become unreliable.

Im pretty convinced its the best option for me as of right now. I am amazed out how well skylines old keeper works. Now If I can just get one for my shield and g19

Site Supporter
    I have emailed/PMed him several times recently and have not gotten a response.

Spencer is in a no BS crazy important job, like lives on the line job, that keeps him rather busy and he travels quite a bit, and does the holsters as time allows, I'll give him a holler.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Spencer is in a no BS crazy important job, like lives on the line job, that keeps him rather busy and he travels quite a bit, and does the holsters as time allows, I'll give him a holler.......
    Also his only assistant has been dealing with some serious health issues for over a year from some nasty stuff he picked up in A-Stan.

I gave Spencer a heads up about this thread incase he gets a chance to respond.

Guys

I’m alive just not well… ;-)

As some of the guys have said I’m hooked up at work ( real job) and both me an my one helper have been recovering from some surgeries and illnesses . Its so sad its funny as soon as we think were okay something else breaks…
    Ill try and get some emails responded to this week.

Sorry for the delay

S
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Guys

I’m alive just not well… ;-)

As some of the guys have said I’m hooked up at work ( real job) and both me an my one helper have been recovering from some surgeries and illnesses . Its so sad its funny as soon as we think were okay something else breaks…
    Ill try and get some emails responded to this week.

Sorry for the delay

S
    Hope you feel better! I love my keeper that I picked up second hand.
    I bet some days you wish you could just sit and make holsters, lol.

Spencer, I am sorry to read about the challenges in front of you. I hope your rehab efforts go well, and you and your associate are the picture of health very quickly.

User Tag List