Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OpSpec Practical Fundamentals course recommendations?

Fellas,

Thank you for all the kind words about our program. I've been involved with Practical Fundamentals for eight or nine years now. I'm very proud of its evolution, and the product that is today. Bruce and I have worked very hard at listening to feedback, and making a course that flows well, and delivers a central focus. The central focus is how to hit stuff fast, and how to train to hit stuff fast. We understand that in two or three days you just can't get enough reps in to make something permanent. But the good thing about PF is that it gives you a road map for further training.

Thanks again to our students, and to ToddG for a great forum.

Jones

The Denver class is just a couple of weeks away. I'm excited, it's been too long since I had some high-end instruction. With my limited shooting schedule lately, I can sure use it!

Is there anyone else on P-F who will be there?
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Site Supporter
    Anyone have experience with OPSEC's Pistol/Carbine class - They're coming to San Antonio, TX in Early October. Round count is listed as 300 pistol and 1500 carbine so definitely more of a carbine class. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    The Denver class is just a couple of weeks away. I'm excited, it's been too long since I had some high-end instruction. With my limited shooting schedule lately, I can sure use it!

Is there anyone else on P-F who will be there?
    There is a guy in Denver, used to be anyway.......who owns and operates a range, which also provides training............

https://www.blucoreshootingcenter.com/

I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    There is a guy in Denver, used to be anyway.......who owns and operates a range, which also provides training............

https://www.blucoreshootingcenter.com/
    I heard that guy was taught all wrong. I've been trying to get my wife to take a class there with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoS View Post
    I will be there.
    Sweet!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List