Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Riehl View Post
    What does a PhD/PE with years of experience and publications in CBRNE detection/countermeasures, SIGINT/MASINT countermeasures, energetic material development, and nuclear engineering do? Not to mention a healthy lust for all things ballistic?
    Sharks with frickin' laserbeams attached to their heads?
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

Bill,
    Do you have a work package for Sigs or is it a case by case work request? Would you mind sharing the work plan for this particular Sig? I have a W German P226, P226SL, and a P228R, thinking they could all benefit from some of your TLC, especially the US 228R. Feel free to PM

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This P220 will be a "sleeper." In so far as the only outwardly noticeable change will be a blended mag well. Finish will be the black EN-W finish w/ Hex-BN on the frame and slide, small parts in EN-W-PTFE for contrast. Sights are going to be Heine or Warrens. I'm going to raise the beavertail a bit, hopefully over the weekend, we'll see. I learned a bunch on Moran, and that will be incorporated in this gun and Top.

As for getting on my waiting list, email me.

And if anyone wants a mag coated:

Blackfire Ord Group
    Attn: Bill Riehl
    PO BOX 38
    Alpha, OH 45301

email: blr(at)blackfireordgroup(dot)com

Only send clean, carbon steel mags at this time.

Website/price list/etc will be up over the weekend I believe.

Thanks for the info

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ahhh, this is making me want a 226 too much. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Riehl View Post
    What does a PhD/PE with years of experience and publications in CBRNE detection/countermeasures, SIGINT/MASINT countermeasures, energetic material development, and nuclear engineering do? Not to mention a healthy lust for all things ballistic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Plot to take over the world?
    I was going to suggest checking to see if ISIS was hiring...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I picked up the first Sig that I found on the gun trading/selling site I use because of my excitement over these shenanigans. Lucky me - it is a very clean (it looks almost unfired) P226 Mk25. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I like how it handles and the way it points in dry firing. As a bonus, it's already had the SRT kit installed and the trigger is sweet.

User Tag List