Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FNH FNS9 Two Weeks and 2,265 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Is there any way to tell if the trigger issue has been fixed on a particular gun?

Dates, serial numbers, visual, etc?
    I believe post october 2012 they had the issue fixed. I have not heard of any past that date with the issue. But like was said safest bet is probably contacting fnh

I picked up a FNS 9 w/o safety last weekend. I must say this pistol is a very well thought out weapon. After shooting Glock's for a longtime, I will need to get used to the FNS trigger. Great reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be an industry standard for rear sight dovetails. Kinda like what they are trying to do with Key Mod on AR handguards.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I find the front to back reach to be a bit less than a Glock, with the flat back strap installed. I have large hands and use the arched back strap. The overall circumference of the grip seems a bit more narrow to me when compared to a M&P9. I'd say the trigger reach is comparable to the Glock.
    Thanks for the feedback.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    There should be an industry standard for rear sight dovetails. Kinda like what they are trying to do with Key Mod on AR handguards.
    IOW, HKs would still be different?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

What would be even better would be STANAG 9x19 magazines for all double stack pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Navyguns View Post
    I picked up a FNS 9 w/o safety last weekend. I must say this pistol is a very well thought out weapon. After shooting Glock's for a longtime, I will need to get used to the FNS trigger. Great reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The first time I shot my Fns-9 I loved the trigger. I came from a m&p with the newer trigger set up. Could never get used to the m&p after my g19. But the transition seemed to set me up for the fns. Has more pre travel like the m&p with a heavier trigger pull, but has the has the same feeling trigger and a strong shorter reset like the glock. Trigger smoothed out pretty fast too. I know one thing with the fns I was faster and more accurate at speed than the m&p or the glock.

How does it compare to the P30 as far as recoil?

Agree.

Or you would think manufacturers would just be smart and use Glock rear dovetail dimensions. So many aftermarket sights available for that platform it's silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post
    Agree.

Or you would think manufacturers would just be smart and use Glock rear dovetail dimensions. So many aftermarket sights available for that platform it's silly.

Seriously, I still can't believe how many different 1911 dovetails there are.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List