Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't always invade countries...

I don't always invade countries...

Kitten. They are Russian military.

I'm sure our leadership will get right on that...

I thought this was not uncommon, when leadership really preferred the troops not start anything with the populace if it could be avoided.

As if we're much better .Clearing barrels in the AOR, anyone? Lets not forget the ROE advising chamber empty carry on patrol in some quarters.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by klewis View Post
    Kitten. They are Russian military.
    Nyet. Are "groups of armed men". BBC says so. :|
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Yeah. It is completely astounding that we see Russian troops in the Crimea. It's as if they had a huge naval base there or something.

I imagine they really aren't expecting too much trouble, thus their low weapon readiness, given the fact that the majority of people in the Crimea are glad they are there.
    Last edited by Suvorov; 03-01-2014 at 11:09 AM.

This reminds me of the first time is was in Iraq. On the bigger bases we had to carry our M4's everywhere we went, but unloaded. This was 2005 by the way when things were "safer". You know, right around the first elections there.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Yeah. It is completely astounding that we see Russian troops in the Crimea. It's as if they had a huge naval base there or something.

I imagine they really aren't expecting too much trouble, thus their low weapon readiness, given the fact that the majority of people in the Crimea are glad they are there.
    That would explain why the groups of armed men are wearing matching undershirts.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post

That, or the Russian Military has an equal number of dumb officers to our own. If you're sending military units somewhere, by definition you're expecting violence. I'll bet Private Ivan is pissed he's walking on foreign soil without ammo in his rifle.

User Tag List