Thread: Anyone here work for the NRA or know someone who does?

Anyone here work for the NRA or know someone who does?

I have some questions (org-related, not political) I'd like to ask, if anyone fits the bill and would like to help, please send a PM.

Thanks!

Site Supporter
    Not sure what part of the country you're in but, the owner of TexasCHLForum.com is NRA board member Charles Cotton (just re-elected).

If you don't find another resource, you might post your questions over there.

Also by Charles Cotton: http://www.texasshooting.com/blog/
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    We have members on this board that work for the NRA. I don't know if they will want to step forward.

You could post up your questions first, it would let them decide if they want to contact you to help out. Stepping forward is sometimes easier if you what the other party wants.

I understand – I guess I was hoping for some discretion myself. Without getting into too many details I had some questions around possibly offering some pro bono work, and was looking for some contact information among other things. If anyone wishes to respond I would prefer by pm.

Thanks!

User Tag List