Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John Hearne @ Range Masters Tac Conference.

John Hearne @ Range Masters Tac Conference.

John's lecture at the tac conference was superb, even if it's not 100% complete. Can't wait for the complete version. I don't care if it ends up being a two day lecture I'll sit through it all again. Lots of stuff to digest.

All I know that whatever venue he teaches better have a lot of walking room for John. Darn near got whiplash trying to keep up where he was at in the classroom.

Good work John, we can't wait for the finished class.

Sent via Tapatalk and still using real words.

Quote Originally Posted by _JD_ View Post
    John's lecture at the tac conference was superb, even if it's not 100% complete. Can't wait for the complete version. I don't care if it ends up being a two day lecture I'll sit through it all again. Lots of stuff to digest.

All I know that whatever venue he teaches better have a lot of walking room for John. Darn near got whiplash trying to keep up where he was at in the classroom.

Good work John, we can't wait for the finished class.

Sent via Tapatalk and still using real words.
    I enjoyed his class at last year's TAC conference. He's good at what he does.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Agreed. John did a great and very thought provoking presentation.

pax
    Kathy Jackson

John is really the first guy to REALLY nail the science to reality mix. Now if I can get him to do my power point for me. Anyone who is interested in the "why" needs to be exposed to it.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

John's presentation alone was worth the drive from AZ to TN.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Great class, science to support why things work.

I was kicking myself that mostly because of the scheduling, I missed it.

Literally, EVERYONE who attended it was raving about it. By the time the 33rd person mentioned how awesome it was to me, I wanted to start cheapshoting them.

Well then, from the safety of my keyboard, let me say that the presentation is one of the very best blocks of instruction I have ever attended.

Guys,

First, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to my earlier thread. That thread was great input and "thought fertilizer" that really paid off. I was really glad to be able to squeeze the current version of my chart even if it was for just two slides worth of time.

Thanks for all of the compliments. Some of you know how much work is involved in a project of this scale and it's hard to drive through it while wondering if it will pay off. Apparently, everything is on track. I originally thought that I'd have trouble finding enough stuff to fill four hours and now I think I can do justice to six solid hours if I get everything in there that I want.

At the risk of stepping on toes, it's just sad to see trusted industry professionals shovel the same BS that has been floating around for the last 20 years. There is good science out there and we need to be focusing on it instead of the same discredited information.

For future reference, if I had offered the slide handouts in printed format before the talk for the cost of copies - maybe $3-5, what percent of people do you think would want them? I'm not able to give the printed copies for fee but it might make the brain dump less painful.

Shut up and take my money...............

User Tag List