Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Pictures.

I like what you've done with the sights on that SP... is that paint or reflective tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    I like what you've done with the sights on that SP... is that paint or reflective tape?
    It's neon paint. The brand is Americana "Torrid Orange".

Here's some more SIG. My carry piece. SIG P229 in one of my favorite calibers (357SIG). I believe this pistol is circa '97.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by rekkr870 View Post
    Here's some more SIG. My carry piece. SIG P229 in one of my favorite calibers (357SIG). I believe this pistol is circa '97.

Are you still sporting the Hogues on yours? I went with a nice set of non-finger groved Hogues on my police gun and after 600 or so rounds have found them just to be too large in the wrong places to easily manipulate the controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Are you still sporting the Hogues on yours? I went with a nice set of non-finger groved Hogues on my police gun and after 600 or so rounds have found them just to be too large in the wrong places to easily manipulate the controls.
    Yeah I still run the Hogue grips. I've got large hands and they just seem to fit me well. On the draw from concealment they really mold to my hands. I've heard a few people talk about how they are usually too large for their hands. I haven't had much problem manipulating the controls, long fingers helps I assume.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by rekkr870 View Post
    Yeah I still run the Hogue grips. I've got large hands and they just seem to fit me well. On the draw from concealment they really mold to my hands. I've heard a few people talk about how they are usually too large for their hands. I haven't had much problem manipulating the controls, long fingers helps I assume.
    Thanks. I'm putting the old plastic grips back on to see if it helps or if I just suck.

Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

With all the TDA guns I thought I'd mix it up. Here's the latest addition to the family. I am embarrassed that she doesn't show more wear but she's only a week and a half old, work in progress.

User Tag List