Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    They are only in the LE catalog. Page 24.
    http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/CmsC...Catalog-lr.pdf

I've seen them at GT Distributors in Austin. They're avail in P226, P250 and SP 2022 models.
    I really, really want one of these.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Ahh. That is a different problem than what really concerns me. The separation of the arm from the drum is not a game ender except in some really odd circumstances. Sig turned out a bunch of guns with bad levers. They are supposed to be welded and riveted and one of their subcontractors only riveted them.

When one fails in a P220, it fractures in the middle of the lever. My first happened in the middle of a match. The gun failed to fire so I tapped-racked-clicked. I tap-racked again and the slide launched down range, leaving me with a frame and looking at the round in the top of the magazine. It was not confidence inspiring.

10-4 - that's why I specified the type of break. That would suck. I've never seen that in a SIG but I recall you mentioning it here on PF. I've seen a Glock 19 slide launch down range though.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    10-4 - that's why I specified the type of break. That would suck. I've never seen that in a SIG but I recall you mentioning it here on PF. I've seen a Glock 19 slide launch down range though.
    I've just got bad gun juju. I've broken takedown levers like that 3 times and I've had an arm start to spin on me.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

SIG Pictures.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    I really, really want one of these.
    If it was me i'd get a red dryfire gun over a blue gun. About a year ago GTs in Austin had some used blue P226s - part of a PD trade in - they are also a major SIG LE distributor - call em - worst they can say is no. I've never had the factory red guns but the agency and FLETC converted ones I've seen had cut firing pins and pugged barrels but allowed cycling / chambering of dummy rounds.

I think liability concerns would be higher with a blue gun vs the non firing red gun.

Site Supporter
    P-226 Texas Edition:

New/ old stock - Sept 2012 production. Came with one mec-gar mag and one Checkmate mag.

Site Supporter
    P-226R DAK Red Gun Conversions

New P-226/MK-25:

Viewing this picture is illegal in the state of California:

New addition.
    Name:  p2293.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  21.3 KB

User Tag List