Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Project - P35

Banned
    I don't remember the name of the place right now but I think they were in Florida if I remember right and they were machining Hi Power frames with beavertails. I will see if I can locate the name of the shop again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    This is my shocked face.

I don't think I've ever said it aloud before, but I sure wish Wilson would make a set of P35 bits.
    Or a WC P35 pistol....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Do you know if they sell individual orders, or if you have to get 100? Just asking before I call them.

Quote Originally Posted by TORCH2J View Post
    Do you know if they sell individual orders, or if you have to get 100? Just asking before I call them.
    Looks like that's just when dealer discounts apply. They look very promising, interested in hearing the price for carbon steel and frame

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Any updates, BLR?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Any updates, BLR?
    Yeah...because the world has lost its way, I've been butt-deep in soulless plastic people popper guns lately. Which has me sad, and feeling burned out.

I could send you a colt that needs its frontstrap checkering fixed Somehow the 1911 belongs in this thread, as I traded a beautiful Karl Sokol HiPower for it

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Riehl View Post
    Yeah...because the world has lost its way, I've been butt-deep in soulless plastic people popper guns lately. Which has me sad, and feeling burned out.
    I happen to know of a couple of 1911 frames that you could work on (wink wink, nudge nudge)
    Dave Berryhill

The poor beaten up colt is almost done. One fitting pad to go. The other is finished. I'll post pics.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

User Tag List