Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rash of Shield .40 Kabooms?

I've got personal experience with a loud and dramatic Underwood .40 situation. Happened in a Glock, but same result. Pulled some bullets from the same batch down, over a grain of variation between the two outliers. I will say he did right by me after the fact.

**I no longer commit the sin of ballistic masturbation and stick with more sane ammo choices

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Jeez, dude, I wasn't trying to harsh on what you wrote; I was trying to make a funny.
    No worries. I came across as sensitive about it and didn't mean to. Internet humor doesn't always work.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Was talking to my dad about this the other day. He told me about a bad batch of 357 they bought when he was a trooper. Said they were stretching frames and locking up their Smith revolvers. He stated that it was not a lot of fun to shoot either. Understatement of the century I'm sure.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List