Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remington shrugs

if they remember.
    peoples memories have been awfully short these past couple election cycles.
    those affected need to make noise long and loud well into the next rounds of voting, otherwise it'll be more of the same.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Agree. Losing 1,800 jobs would be a hit to that part of the State and one that would be hard to spin just by blaming gun-lovin' abortion-hatin' evil conservatives. Those 1800 people fuel a lot of other small business in the area so the penumbra effect could be really significant.

Will it shut down NY? No. But I don't know any Governor who'd casually see an 1800-person company leave a small town in his state.
    I'm not intimately familiar with NY politics, but I think the whole upstate vs. NYC thing figures into their politics and chasing out decent jobs is probably not the wisest political move, especially for a party that tries to portray itself as being the standard bearers of the working man.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I'm not intimately familiar with NY politics, but I think the whole upstate vs. NYC thing figures into their politics and chasing out decent jobs is probably not the wisest political move, especially for a party that tries to portray itself as being the standard bearers of the working man.
    It'll be spun that the reactionary elements of Remington have decided to flee the worker's paradise of Neu York, thus preventing their evil guns from falling into the wrong hands. The libs are using a similar rationalization with regards to Beretta expanding in TN, and not MD.

Politicians have a job formula. Cost one man his job and it will cost you 50 votes.

This is nothing new to up state NY folk is my guess. The liberal city slickers have been destroying up state since before I was born.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Nope. I'm guessing close to nothing compared to what Alabama is offering, hence the move.
    The South went into the locker room at halftime behind on the scoreboard because they had no industry, and especially no organic arms industry. Good to see the North is diligently working to reverse that imbalance for the second half. Very sporting of y'all.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Nope. I'm guessing close to nothing compared to what Alabama is offering, hence the move.

http://innovationtrail.org/post/mill...ustry-new-york
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    The South went into the locker room at halftime behind on the scoreboard because they had no industry, and especially no organic arms industry. Good to see the North is diligently working to reverse that imbalance for the second half. Very sporting of y'all.
    What is the projected point spread for the second half?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell, Esq. View Post
    What is the projected point spread for the second half?
    Looking at a map of military bases and arms plants, it's lookin' pretty "'Bama v. Notre Dame" from here.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Looking at a map of military bases and arms plants, it's lookin' pretty "'Bama v. Notre Dame" from here.
    That doesn't tell me much since 'Bama had that little "kick-six" happen when they were playin' Auburn within recent memory.

ETA: and at the Iron Bowl of all games.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

User Tag List