Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Aegis Enhanced

I've been using the Aegis Enhanced for a couple months now, mostly for AIWB w/ JM Custom and Keepers holsters. Absolutely love it. Perfect fit no matter what holster/pants combo I am wearing and I find it very comfortable. Wore it with IWB at 4:00 for a while before I transitioned completely to AIWB and it worked great for that as well, even 5" 1911's. Just ordered another one in Coyote/Bronze. Last belts I will ever buy. Got tired of wearing out various leather belts and compromising on the fit.

I've been wearing a non enhanced Aegis for a couple months now and I've finally decided that it isn't for me. It's definitely very stiff and I love the adjustability that the buckle allows. It just isn't comfortable for me so it'll go on swap. I think it is causing part of my issue with appendix carry lately. With the Aegis and Dark Stars minimal clip holster the butt of my Shield pushes out and prints badly. With a five stitch Wilderness it doesn't. Maybe I have an odd shaped waist or something.

For reference I find the Wilderness five stitch frequent flyer belt to be very comfortable.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Could someone measure the buckle and tell me how thick it is? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Could someone measure the buckle and tell me how thick it is? Thanks.
    3/4 of a inch.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoore912 View Post
    3/4 of a inch.
    Thanks.

User Tag List