Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aegis Enhanced

Aegis Enhanced

Does anyone have one of these?
    http://www.recoilweb.com/aegis-enhan...elt-32291.html

I was excited when I saw these advertised last fall. Looks like a great new option.

They said deliveries were going to start in January but I haven't seen any user reviews and Ares took it off their website...

I have one on order, I just got an email saying its in production. So I should hopefully have it soon.

Couldn't get one in 1.75" so I went with a Volund.

I was part of the initial test group on these. I have never in my life worn a better belt for everyday carry. It is literally the only thing I have worn since the day I got it with the exception of the couple times I needed a dressy leather belt. I am using a FDE ish one and I will be getting a black one when they are available. I need to start selling stuff out of my "belt drawer" as most will never see use again.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I was part of the initial test group on these. I have never in my life worn a better belt for everyday carry. It is literally the only thing I have worn since the day I got it with the exception of the couple times I needed a dressy leather belt. I am using a FDE ish one and I will be getting a black one when they are available. I need to start selling stuff out of my "belt drawer" as most will never see use again.
    Can you compare it to a Volund and Ares Ranger as far as stiffness?

I'm looking for something in between the two, stiffness wise. I LOVE the low pro Volund hook but just wish it was a little stiffer.

I'm hoping an Aegis with the new buckle will fit my needs.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Love my Ranger belt. I can only say that.

I have an Aegis and a Ranger. Love the Aegis. Stiffness is comparable to the Ranger and more user friendly. I've been wearing the belt pretty much every day since I got one of the pre - production belts. A DEFINITELY my favorite belt thus far.

Sent via Tapatalk and still using real words.

I want to snag one once production catches up. What is your, meaning anyone with experience, preference regarding the tail? I am not exactly sure how the buckle works, but I think I would like less tail sticking out but am afraid I won't be able to get the belt as tight as I prefer. Anyone with insight?

Any issues running the Aegis with an AIWB holster like the JM Custom?

I'm curious on the stiffness take on this.

I've never had an Ares, but I did have a 1.75" Wilderness with the nylon stiffener. The compliance of the Volund actually makes it more comfortable on the hips.

User Tag List