Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Impulse Buy Gone Right?

Impulse Buy Gone Right?

I started a bad guns thread that was pretty fun. Anyone ever make an impulse buy that turned out to be great in the long run?

Mine was a Benelli M4, and it has turned out to be one of my favorite guns.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    I started a bad guns thread that was pretty fun. Anyone ever make an impulse buy that turned out to be great in the long run?

Mine was a Benelli M4, and it has turned out to be one of my favorite guns.
    I just impulse bought some guy's used Beretta 92F Type M. I'm pretty stoked.

Just call it decisive. That thing was up for sale for less than 5 minutes. Sigs and Berettas must not get along together well in the safe.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I just impulse bought some guy's used Beretta 92F Type M. I'm pretty stoked.
    Heh. And should you ever grow tired of it, you could hang that thing on Marko with ease. Those things are like his kryptonite.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

A '41 Winchester 63A Deluxe with a Lyman tang sight. I only wanted the 62A on the rack beside it but a voice told me to grab the 63 and I'm glad I did.

Now if I could only forget about the really nice Winchester Model 70 in 300 H&H for $900.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Bought two consecutive numbered Ruger Old Army's just as Ruger quit making them.

I was going to shoot Black Powder in SASS. Now, I can't. In unfired condition, the damn things have tripled in price.

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    A '41 Winchester 63A Deluxe with a Lyman tang sight. I only wanted the 62A on the rack beside it but a voice told me to grab the 63 and I'm glad I did.

Now if I could only forget about the really nice Winchester Model 70 in 300 H&H for $900.
    How about a minty blued Colt Diamondback in .38 Special for $650? I didn't have the money for it when I first saw it. Went back for it two weeks later and it was gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

Old Mossberg Model 44 US Property marked training rifle for $150. It was missing the mag, but an easy enough fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Heh. And should you ever grow tired of it, you could hang that thing on Marko with ease. Those things are like his kryptonite.
    You of all people know my weakness for obscure Berettas. I mostly cleansed myself of '34s and '51E types, but I saw that M and I was like "yep."

S&W 2206TGT

They only made a few of them and I doubt if they are making any more. It is one of my favorite 22's to shoot.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List