Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KSTG at NRA 25-Feb-2014

Another fun match!

Thanks to all the volunteers who put thus together every week.

Cody

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Great fun! Last stage: "Don't shoot the steel in the wrong order... Don't shoot the steel in the wrong order... Dammit!"
    Anyone know where the results get posted?
    Thanks,
    -Pete

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiByk View Post
    Anyone know where the results get posted?
    Here. Paging joshs....

Site Supporter

What a great course. Most complex in a while, and shooting lying down was great! Thanks to all who designed and set it up.

Dont' want to take away anything from KSTG, because I love to shoot it, and learn a lot.

But nothing like Stage 7 at last year's Florida State Championship...the most challenging and the most fun....I actually got one or two shots on every piece of paper except the very last target. (Why, why, why didn't I go ahead and take two head shots just to make sure???) ALL 9 targets were moving and disappearing except for the last target. MAN WAS THIS FUN!!! This was NOT me shooting, obviously.
    http://youtu.be/hSnFAAxZVe0
    http://youtu.be/BOuO5rEPSXI

I wanna do that one again, and again. My time was 28.41s, 41 points down, one FTN. Two targets were down zero. Total was 53.5s after bonus points. But I would do it again anytime.
    Cody
    Last edited by cclaxton; 02-27-2014 at 04:47 PM.
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

I didn't shoot too well this match but loved the stages; Stage 1 especially scored high on the fun meter. I will try to get the video up for that stage at least. Thank you for a great match.

Unfortunately work ruined my fun this month.
    I will endeavor to make next Months.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

Thanks to the crew for setting up some of the most interesting stages we've had in a while. I had fun, as always.

I'm starting to think that full-bore .44 Magnum is probably not helping me go any faster, so I might switch to something a little more appropriate for the next match. We'll see =)

"WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

User Tag List