Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: two useless firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    So I watched one of the videos that was linked to the Crye video, and heard Baby Odin weeping again when I see the live fire range demo on that new Army(?) master key attached to the M4.

Dude shooting the door appears to have no idea that "you're doing it wrong".
    I haven't seen any range demos and 5-10 minutes of looking (probably in the wrong place) didn't turn up any... link?
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Wow. I'm no door-kicker, but even I know enough about the topic to recognize the compounded fails in that video.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    And as for legitimate use...killing paper is a legitimate use, fun is a legitimate use, wasting ammo is a legitimate use...just sayin.
    Conversation piece is a legitimate use, too! I've always wanted a 22 Short NAA revolver. Just 'cause the .22 Mag isn't short enough.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Conversation piece is a legitimate use, too! I've always wanted a 22 Short NAA revolver. Just 'cause the .22 Mag isn't short enough.
    For me, an old Remington Vest Pocket .22 or one of those odd little French palm pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Kind of wish they'd make one in .32 S&W. Maybe with a DA folding trigger like the Kolb Baby Hammerless...
    No longer being manufactured.
    #RESIST

One of my favorite little pistols is my Davis D-22 22lr derringer.

It can cut cards at 7 yards, even with its 25lbs trigger pull.
    Last edited by Win94ae; 01-05-2017 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Image code

Site Supporter
    NAA had a prototype 32 which looked horrible. http://www.lesjones.com/posts/003001.shtml

I have a 22 S NAA because it is so cute. I wouldn't sneeze at the 22 Mag versions. Remember the officer who shot a BG with a 357 that didn't take him out and he shot the officer dead with the 22 Mag mini. I have one and have put snake shot in it when out walking to the deer blind. Since my friend on whose land the blind was on, has passed away - I now put 22 Mag Hornady Critical Defense in it for a low level bug at times.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 01-05-2017 at 11:10 PM.

User Tag List