Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: two useless firearms

two useless firearms

Two absolutely useless firearms that I'll take to my grave.

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I'm fond of this one. Wyoming product. Good for snakes and bulls.

#RESIST

I pocket carry mine loaded with .22mag shot shells when i'm messing around snake or rat territory.
    I've killed two good sized rattlers and several Chihuahua sized rats with it.

I have a pocket holster coming that'll carry it and my SOG Paratool so I can have all my "tools" in one pocket.

Attachment 2104
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

The belt buckle guns are popular in Wyoming for using snake shot on charging bulls and also killing rattlesnakes with.
    #RESIST

Kind of wish they'd make one in .32 S&W. Maybe with a DA folding trigger like the Kolb Baby Hammerless...

I'd love either too.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

..... bbbbbut it doesn't have a trigger guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About a year or so back, lady here in town convinced a would-be rapist to take a dirt nap by inserting a 40 grain bullet into his CNS. She had the first rule of a gunfight down pat, she had a gun, even if it was a five shot revolver chambered in some flavor of .22 rimfire.

OK... the NAA is useful for snakes, rats, charging bulls and rapists.
    But the Serbu has zero legitimate uses (unless you call making 5' diameter fireballs and shredding cardboard men at 10' with #8 shot useful).

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    OK... the NAA is useful for snakes, rats, charging bulls and rapists.
    But the Serbu has zero legitimate uses (unless you call making 5' diameter fireballs and shredding cardboard men at 10' with #8 shot useful).
    I can think of one use. Little person duck hunting

User Tag List