Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 75 SP01 Mink Shadow

I am going to say that fitting very thin Rami safeties is what's been done to counter this, but I would want a confirmation from someone who actually had done this. My batting average at selecting and fitting CZ parts sucks.

Yes, fitting Rami safeties is the way to go, also known as flush safeties. Fitting them is pretty easy, if you file or stone too much off the leg of the left safety you just end up with a loosy goosy right safety, which doesn't matter as you'll never ever ever ever use them again once you put the Rami's on.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Got a chance to finally shoot my Cajun P09 today. I am impressed -- it feels like it has some of the better qualities of a Glock 17 and SP01 Shadow rolled into one pistol.

Seems accurate, soft shooting, good control placement, and I love how thin the grip is.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Got a chance to finally shoot my Cajun P09 today. I am impressed -- it feels like it has some of the better qualities of a Glock 17 and SP01 Shadow rolled into one pistol.

Seems accurate, soft shooting, good control placement, and I love how thin the grip is.
    The new CZ poly guns have really caught my attention. The P09 in particular. I'm going to get a factory one to play with this fall and then run next year in USPSA. If all goes well I'll grab an 07 for carry. Would love to go TDA for a spell.

Thanks for the update and keep us informed on your progress with the gun.

The CZ Subforum seems quiet lately.

Here's my new purchase - the CZ. The Browning HP is htere for comparison purposes.

The plan is to fire it about 200 rounds to chack function, and if it works okay then add a few parts from Cajun Gunworks - shorter trigger reach, and reduced hammer spring, etc.

I'm bringing this CZ love thread back around. I've been switching back and forth between my CZ75, a Gen 3 G-17 and a Gen 4 G-17. I have settled for the CZ because of the excellent trigger.

The other day my wife had time to do some shooting just for fun. For years she has been shooting a Gen 2 G-17. She shot my CZ. She liked it so much that we went on line and ordered her a CZ75 Shadow Custom from CZ Custom that evening. Ordered holster and mag pouches and now she is a CZ shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I'm bringing this CZ love thread back around. I've been switching back and forth between my CZ75, a Gen 3 G-17 and a Gen 4 G-17. I have settled for the CZ because of the excellent trigger.

The other day my wife had time to do some shooting just for fun. For years she has been shooting a Gen 2 G-17. She shot my CZ. She liked it so much that we went on line and ordered her a CZ75 Shadow Custom from CZ Custom that evening. Ordered holster and mag pouches and now she is a CZ shooter.
    Welcome! I carry a CZ75 SDP manual safety. I shoot a CZ75 Shadow in competition and my backup is a CZ75 Shadowline. I also own a nickel Compact, and alloy Rami in 9mm. Next on my list is an SP-01.

I love the guys at CZ custom. Matt Mink also runs Automatic Accuracy and they are great, too.

Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    ... and now she is a CZ shooter.
    Nesbitts seen in public without Glocks. The end of days is nigh!

It bugs me to no end, but my CZ P-01 that has been to both AA and CGW doesn't have a quality of a DA pull that any of my Berettas and Sig have. Quantitatively it is the lightest, and SA is pretty stellar. I actually had to go extra effort to raise the SA pull weight. Everyone around me raves about theirs, and I just not getting it. Even after a few hundred rounds.

I am so short on time to list all the stuff I need to sell, but it is one of them.

God damn it, I was totally set on getting the new Wilson Combat Beretta but I just spent the last two reading this thread from start to finish and now can't make a decision on which platform to get.

If I decided to go with a CZ, is there an easy chart to see which model is legal in which sport/division? I know the CZ Accu-Shadow isn't IDPA legal (anymore).

User Tag List