Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "R.I.P" Radically Invasive Projectile".

Hey look everybody, they are selling magic bullets. NO one has ever done that before.

I wonder of they surpass the laws of physics?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Some of the sentences they use in that video make literally no sense and i even went through the trouble of replaying it a couple times to see if I would get it eventually. nope. all I got was a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    That is gheyer than...
    ...Perez Hilton servicing Elton John over the headstone of Pedro from the first season of The Real World...

I just saw it on Facebook, all the Bubba's are going gaga in the comments, they want this round NOW!!! I'll pass, thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jkurtz7 View Post
    I just saw it on Facebook, all the Bubba's are going gaga in the comments, they want this round NOW!!! I'll pass, thanks anyway.
    Whell, yeah, man! Then I can alternate these with shotshells in mah Judge for extra deathly effect! Like the SAS Mossiad Deltaseals!

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT_Calle View Post
    Very cheesy video... But I still love slow-mo videos of bullets destroying things, lol.
    I once again find myself lamenting this forum's lack of a "like" button.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

^^ Like

Apparently all of the Like add-ons for vBulletin 4.x are ugly hacks to one degree or another. Researched this when I thought about volunteering to add a Like button, but at the point where they suggested maintaining a separate database for Like data I figured it was looking a little too hairy.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Take a look at the videos from the manufacturer--their own videos show the ammo to perform poorly. The bullet breaks into numerous pieces, decreasing mass and bullet size. Below is a screen capture of a shot they claim is into a 20" long block of bare gel (although they shot the test R-L instead of the industry standard L-R...). Nonetheless, most of the small fragments appear stay at a very superficial depth (about 5" or so in the photo) and just a small caliber size piece of the base penetrates to any decent depth (around 17" in the photo) while making a very minimal permanent crush cavity.

Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

I just heard a podcast with the creator of this ammo. He said it was created during a brain-storming meeting with the companies founders. One of them stated "Put teeth on it and re-tards will buy it.....ALL of it". And the "LAST ROUND YOU WILL EVER NEED"!!!" was born.

User Tag List