Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Some custom Horsehide Holsters

Haven't posted in a little bit. Here are a few recent goodies. Unfortunately, I didn't take any good pics of the rig that went out to Nyeti.

Last edited by JRCHolsters; 11-24-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

That SIG holster is gorgeous.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    That SIG holster is gorgeous.
    Thanks! I know the customer is going to be happy with that one. I love doing SIG holsters, as they have lots of clean lines to mold in.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Meh.

Mine looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Meh.

Mine looks better.
    Mine looks better than yours.......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I figured the SoCal zap the sun puts on people's heads would have worn off by now............guess not.

Name:  tmp_br2-1353321754.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  67.8 KB
    Name:  tmp_br1-993641602.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  37.2 KB

In bound per email.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I figured the SoCal zap the sun puts on people's heads would have worn off by now............guess not.
    Trust me pal, when I figure out how to post a picture of the whole Hornback Alligator and Horsehide BAD ASSERY, you will be crying on the phone to Jim for some sort of fancy frog rig in an attempt to keep up. Here is a teaser of just the holster.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

LOL, I have to say you guys have really good taste
    Shoot Darryl, I am kicking myself that I didn't take the time to shoot pics of your rig.

CCT125US gave me a good idea how to photo it. I was sort of baffled how to get it photographed as nothing will really do it justice. Hopefully, when the online video interview about it is released and the magazine review, some good guys will be able to do a good job.

What is hard to see is that the spines on the holster stick out really well and highlight those horns. You did a simply incredible job on it. Luckily, it was cold here for a week and I got some good time on it.

You may as well research what it will take to make Sean M a blue and gold Frogskin rig, as I am sure he will be wanting to try to catch up.

User Tag List