Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Some custom Horsehide Holsters

I need one of those in .300 BLK!!!! (5-6 rounds is plenty)

And .45-70............ (5 is plenty)

And .45 ACP.......... (6 shot)

And what the hell.........probably .357 Mag too. (8 shot)

Tell me what the damage is, and put it on my tab!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Trust me pal, when I figure out how to post a picture of the whole Hornback Alligator and Horsehide BAD ASSERY, you will be crying on the phone to Jim for some sort of fancy frog rig in an attempt to keep up. Here is a teaser of just the holster.
    Your ass hurts.

Perhaps he already has done some fancy aquatic exotic creature.

I'll bring both of Jim's 226 holsters to Memphis........and a box of tissues. In case you are correct. For now.......I need some cartridge holders for the Missus....

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Your ass hurts.

Perhaps he already has done some fancy aquatic exotic creature.

I'll bring both of Jim's 226 holsters to Memphis........and a box of tissues. In case you are correct. For now.......I need some cartridge holders for the Missus....
    Oh trust me, I will be wearing the Gator rig at Tom's place......you may want to keep some of those tissues in reserve.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I need one of those in .300 BLK!!!! (5-6 rounds is plenty)

And .45-70............ (5 is plenty)

And .45 ACP.......... (6 shot)

And what the hell.........probably .357 Mag too. (8 shot)

Tell me what the damage is, and put it on my tab!!!!
    I'll drop you an email this morning. LOL, you guys are too funny!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    Sweet, my rig made the wall of fame! haha.
    My pics don't do these holsters justice. Now I just need to gather funds back up because I've fallen in love with the belts in this thread and I should probably get one of these for my EDC, a P226. But I had to have the BBQ gun/rig set up..

We are diminished
    I now have some gear on order that should make both Sean and DB feel totally outclassed. Plus I actually know how to operate a camera...

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I now have some gear on order that should make both Sean and DB feel totally outclassed. Plus I actually know how to operate a camera...
    Koala hide?! NICE.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Koala hide?! NICE.
    Panda!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Orange leather..............what are you going to be using, Basketball Hide as your exotic of choice. New England lawyer.........should be about right
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Koala hide?! NICE.
    Lebowski hide!

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Orange leather..............what are you going to be using, Basketball Hide as your exotic of choice. New England lawyer.........should be about right
    Do you not know where New England is, or do you not know where Maryland is?

You're just jealous because there isn't a color of the rainbow directly associated with you in the minds of so many. But how could there? Pink isn't a color in the rainbow.

User Tag List