Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Some custom Horsehide Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Lebowski hide!

Do you not know where New England is, or do you not know where Maryland is?

You're just jealous because there isn't a color of the rainbow directly associated with you in the minds of so many. But how could there? Pink isn't a color in the rainbow.

Dude, where I am at at, Dallas is considered "the North"....;-).

Pink....I am very much Tough Enough to wear pink, and most of my "cowboy" "rodeo" wear is pink. I plan on having Ares make me a pink belt now just to show you how willing I am to buck the rainbow colors.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Here is the holster I just finished for the Mission 22 1911, that Dalton Fury is building. This will be part of a set, to be auctioned off to help raise awareness for Mission 22. 22 veterans commit suicide everyday, which is totally unacceptable. Mission 22 is intent on bringing this to the forefront and doing something about it.
    The holster is the OWB-SN in Burgundy Horsehide, Burgundy Ring Lizard covering and Black Frog accents. The Mission 22 logo is laser engraved on the back.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Here are the pictures of the finished sheath to go along with Joe Watson Knives gorgeous blade that he custom built for the Mission 22 fundraiser. It is constructed from Burgundy Horsehide with Burgundy Ring Lizard and Black Frog trim. It is of full welt construction and has a floating welt retention tab.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Hubba hubba....
    AKA: SkyLine1

Oh my

The nearly same knife from Joe Watson (mini Bowie) should be arriving here in a few days and having a nice leather sheath for it just became interesting.

Dead sexy!
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Glad you guys like it. Joe was telling me that it was the first time he has seen one of his knives in a leather sheath. Hopefully it won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    Glad you guys like it. Joe was telling me that it was the first time he has seen one of his knives in a leather sheath. Hopefully it won't be the last.
    It won't be......make sure you have some Hornback Gator left......things will be coming.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    It won't be......make sure you have some Hornback Gator left......things will be coming.
    Oh, I always have a few bits and pieces laying around.

Site Supporter
    Any OWB designs that incorporate retention features?

Texas set to approve open carry of handguns.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List