Thread: Using the Calendar

Using the Calendar

Can everyone else see the Calendar?
    It is giving me a message that I don't have access.
    Thanks,
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Site Supporter
    I can see it.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Thanks,
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Still getting that message?
    #RESIST

Yes:

cclaxton, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Turns out it was an incorrect setting in the forum software. Try it again and let us know if it's not working properly.

Yeah!! Working NOW!!
    Thanks to all involved.
    Cody

User Tag List