Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tech Stuff, Part III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Riehl View Post
    HAHA!

I've spent 10 years (give or take) developing this. I'm more proud of my material than most here know. And I'm hoping it takes the world by storm.

Is it State Science Institute approved? Is your man in Washington looking out for you?
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

You mean the IRS? Yeah, they are watching.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Of course! You didn't build that. You owe the people for their contributions.

(Besides, someone's got to support the high rate of illegitimate births in this country.)
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Of course! You didn't build that. You owe the people for their contributions.

(Besides, someone's got to support the high rate of illegitimate births in this country.)
    Right!

I think I'll spend some more ill gotten gains on another 1911.

Banned

But...but corporations don't pay taxes ????? .....or so I hear.

My sister and her husband work for the IRS in the Cincinnati ,Ohio office. The stories you hear about the waste and corruption in the IRS are all true.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Well, that'd knock ten hours off my work week for... the foreseeable future if true. If only.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post

My sister and her husband work for the IRS in the Cincinnati ,Ohio office. The stories you hear about the waste and corruption in the IRS are all true.
    Can you tell them to pay no mind to the man in the flip flops behind the curtain when the 2014 tax year rolls around please?
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

User Tag List