Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: NY lawmakers want more gun control

Quote Originally Posted by jthhapkido View Post
    ....because the extremes are the only possible outcomes.
    I agree just saying it seems that the extremes are the ones running each party. Far left on the democrat side and far right on the republican side hopefully with the Tea Party losing some favor that will change a bit for the republicans at least.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    FWIW "serf" not "surf". I am from Hawaii, there is a difference...
    I am going to have miss spelled words and typos from time to time. I am dyslexic and I am sorry if that offends.

Speaking of extremes........I guess now according to Cuomo you have no place in NY if you are Pro-Life, Pro "assault weapon", and anti gay (and I am assuming that is gay-marriage). Being one of those evil Tea Party guys, I don't care about the first and third anymore as long as I am not paying for it and I guess being a Constitutionalist is now "extreme" in NY. You folks in NY are screwed between the new communist mayor and a governor with no basic understanding of the Constitution or tolerance of the views that a majority of this country has towards social issues.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

They don't need the constitution, just look at who they're modeling themselves after.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Gun owners have a paper shredding party. Video at link: http://patdollard.com/2014/04/awesom...W9oqivRRkIa.99

User Tag List