Page 118 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1514

Thread: HK Striker Fired

Hmmmmm . . . $200 off of a USP .40 . . . . which I have this idea about; that it is about the most robust .40 probably ever.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

No P2K! Son of a ^&*(&^

that tempts me to find a P30L v1 to buy.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

nyeti: I *think* that as was eventually called V4, but I'd have to check.

edit... V4.1

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...-p30-p30l.html
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by tomr View Post
    Are we wondering, still, if the VP would canabalize the rest....
    If HK can't meet VP9 demand - and, judging from the DFW metro area, they can't - why would they reduce the price? There was a promo when the VP9 was introduced offering a free WML with purchase, and the VP9 was excluded from it as well.
    Sheep Have Wool

They want to remind folks they still make other guns and not have the VP9 kill their own sales of other products either lol.......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    No P2K! Son of a ^&*(&^
    This! It would have derailed my VP9 purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Ditto what others have said in regards to this only being an issue with the P30 where the frames are different between the LEM's and the DA/SA. Additional to some of the European contracts, there is also a short take-up package that is on the Swiss (IIRC) contract guns. I am going to put them in my two P30LS's to see if I like it combined with the light LEM and the safety setup.

One of the big positives I do like about much of the HK line is that they are adaptable to many different trigger configurations that various end users may want with a similar base gun.
    Did the parts ever get here for the V4.1? Last time I called HK direct they still didn't have them but that was a few months ago. I'd love to get those in my guns. Especially my P2K and SK.

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Is there any version or combination of factory parts that reduce reset from what the LEM trigger offers? Also, is the reset any different from a V3 (DA/SA) vs the LEMs?
    No, this takes out some of the take up only. The reset length on the P30 is at a length mandated by the German police and military contracts and probably won't be changing. Like the G36, it is far more popular overseas and they gear the specs to that. I am sure that if DHS wanted a P30 with a short reset, a "V5" or something would happen.

As far as pricing, it is sort of interesting how this is working. I know why the VP9 is lower than the other models, and it is not because it is cheaper to make as speculated, but I don't know if that is public info. I would "guess" that the VP9 is kicking the crap out of all the other guns in sales, which may account for the rebate.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Oy, I guess I'll be keeping my P30 a bit longer. I was getting ready to sell it to buy to buy a VP9 or the like, but surely this rebate will further depress the used P30 market.

User Tag List