Page 117 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1514

Thread: HK Striker Fired

I converted my 45c from DA/SA to LEM and then later returned it to H&K for trigger reset issues. They never said a word and fixed me up under warranty in 3 days or so door to door.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I converted my 45c from DA/SA to LEM and then later returned it to H&K for trigger reset issues. They never said a word and fixed me up under warranty in 3 days or so door to door.
    Yes, but doesn't the HK45 and C differ from the P30, in that the same pistol can go from LEM to DA/SA with and without thumb safety? Mine sure have, and were converted by HK.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, but doesn't the HK45 and C differ from the P30, in that the same pistol can go from LEM to DA/SA with and without thumb safety? Mine sure have, and were converted by HK.
    The HK45/c are more like the USP than the P2000/P30 in that the trigger variants can be readily switched whereas the P2000/P30 due to the placement of the decocker cannot. The DA/SA frames are different than the LEM frames.

think we're thread-drifting here a bit. sorry to have contributed to that as well.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

This one was sold on a local gun forum in the Baton Rouge, LA. area last week.

LNIB H&K P30LS (long slide with safety) V3 in 9mm

ACTUAL PICTURES TAKEN TODAY (10/12/2014):

I have a like new H&K P30LS (LONG SLIDE WITH SAFETY LEVER) V3 in 9mm that I'd like $800 OBO for. Only about 400 rounds through it. It comes with everything from the factory, including two 15 round magazines, lock, box, manual, etc. I'd like to meet in Covington, LA for the sale with a bill of sale and LA driver's license. First person to PM me and text me gets it. Text me at ********** if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    turning a V3 into a V2/V1 does technically void the warranty, if you send it back to HK for warranty work with it like that. (not saying to do anything dishonest btw.)
    V2 <-> V1 is allowed all day long.
    the 'decocker LEM' you're thinking of is actually termed a V0 and they apparently did configure it like that over in Europe for some agency there (I want to say Swedish police, but don't quote me on that.)
    it was NOT however brought to the U.S. so it is NOT a supported/warrantied configuration here.
    I personally desire to convert at least one of my V3 guns to V1 and have looked at the procedure. It's not as complex as you might think, but getting all the parts to make it happen (you can't just call up HK and ask for a kit like the USP or HK45) can be problematic at times. I haven't called HKCS lately to see if they're all available (I have all the part numbers already) so if you wanted to try you might get lucky.
    Interesting, will have to look in to it further. My recollection was that the guy on HK Pro listed out all the parts it required, but that some parts were not common (the hammer maybe?). Anyway, that V0 version is pretty appealing. The TLG LEM version works great for me, but would really like to become proficient with a DA/SA gun. So that would kill a couple birds at once.

Ditto what others have said in regards to this only being an issue with the P30 where the frames are different between the LEM's and the DA/SA. Additional to some of the European contracts, there is also a short take-up package that is on the Swiss (IIRC) contract guns. I am going to put them in my two P30LS's to see if I like it combined with the light LEM and the safety setup.

One of the big positives I do like about much of the HK line is that they are adaptable to many different trigger configurations that various end users may want with a similar base gun.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Ditto what others have said in regards to this only being an issue with the P30 where the frames are different between the LEM's and the DA/SA. Additional to some of the European contracts, there is also a short take-up package that is on the Swiss (IIRC) contract guns. I am going to put them in my two P30LS's to see if I like it combined with the light LEM and the safety setup.

One of the big positives I do like about much of the HK line is that they are adaptable to many different trigger configurations that various end users may want with a similar base gun.

Is there any version or combination of factory parts that reduce reset from what the LEM trigger offers? Also, is the reset any different from a V3 (DA/SA) vs the LEMs?

Sorry no VP9 rebate...

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Sorry no VP9 rebate...
    Are we wondering, still, if the VP would canabalize the rest....

User Tag List