Page 65 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: HK Striker Fired

I am just wondering how everyone is managing to get these so quickly. I guess I won't need to bring mine to ECQC Mr. Jones, not that I needed an excuse. I guess it pays to be part of the cool crowd huh.

Wish I had that kind of relationship with my store. I'm having zero luck with interest in getting one of these from my guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    I completely agree. I can get .16 and .17 splits in a bill drill out of my stock P30L. Improving on that is really splitting hairs... I'm interested to see if the VP9 can improve on that.

But at some point ... does it matter?

A nicer trigger makes the gun easier to shoot accurately. If it's good, it's good.
    I had the VP9 down to 0.18 on a bill drill; I can't really run the gun any quicker than that anyway and still be doing anything that resembles "aiming." You can definitely run this gun quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I had the VP9 down to 0.18 on a bill drill; I can't really run the gun any quicker than that anyway and still be doing anything that resembles "aiming." You can definitely run this gun quickly.
    So suffering with .20 splits with a DA/SA would not justify the juice / squeeze ratio is what I'm reading. Still buyin' one though, because it's not all about splits.
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

Anybody got a confirmed date of arrival to LGS?

I've called four LGSs and two are getting them in but no reply yet on date or price.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    My LGS was expecting a few yesterday, but they didn't arrive. Hopefully today.

I guess that's not "confirmed" but it's all I got.

Looks like the shill videos have started showing up on YT. Joy.
    _________In celebration of Ramadan, I'll be eating Pork all month. You're Welcome._______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee View Post
    Looks like the shill videos have started showing up on YT. Joy.
    What does that mean?

My local guy is saying 30 days. I'm thinking he has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    What does that mean?
    Hickock45 and Nutnfancy must have them.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List