Thread: Recent experience with LAX reload ammo?

Recent experience with LAX reload ammo?

My last four cases of training ammo (40SW 180gr) have been from Freedom Munitions, and they were 100.0% good. Unfortunately, Freedom sold out of their last run of 40SW right as I ran out... and I almost choked when my guy at Reed's sheepishly admitted that they're charging $28/box for the Federal AE they have in stock, AND they aren't selling in case quantities. Ouch.

Has anyone had recent experience with LAX reloads in the last 3-4 months? Recency is important, because the reload/reman operations seem to be running better today than they were earlier this year.

LAX is coming in at just under 30c/round shipped for 500; that includes CA tax, but the upside is that it's basically next-day delivery. If anyone has suggestions for price-comparable high quality reman/reload training ammo, I'm all ears...

I've never ordered anything from them, but have heard good things about them, seems the high ammo prices are here to stay... If ya save all your brass there is a company out there that will pay ya for it in reloads.. Don't remember the name, but it's a good deal...

Yes, I did a little happy dance when I saw that Freedom had 40SW back in stock today. And then I ordered some, and life was good again.

That Privy JHP at SG Ammo is pretty cheap as well.

User Tag List