Thread: Blooded the new bow

Blooded the new bow

Bear Motive 6. This is what I've been up to lately. Backup is an Agenda 7 (which is much tamer by comparison, though as solid 15fps slower). The kill was a little bunny rabbit at the wrong place at the wrong time. Hadn't seen any deer all day, and decided to not go home empty handed.

Ooops! How'd that get in there.

That's a wicked fast bow. 286fps w/ the hunting arrow and a broadhead. Under 2in groups at 35yrds. I really like the Eastman FMJ arrow too, even if it says "nano" on it. 3 pin sight - don't believe in cluttering up the sight picture with anything more with a fast bow. Back wall is very solid, the cams are nasty and harsh to draw, and the bow wants to rip your arm off if you relax too much, as it should in a hunting bow. I'm luke warm on the rest. Currently, I'm using G5 Montecs with great results the hapless rabbit (the ice storm has curtailed a lot of the deer activity here). Love that camo pattern too!

Bears had a lower end reputation a few years ago, but IMO they are up to Bowtech/Hoyt/Matt/PSE standards easily now. All in all, it's a nice, aggressive, fast, bow that I am overall happy with.

Killing rabbits to feed your pet coyotes
    #RESIST

Nice set up. i just shot a hoyt spyder yesterday also a nice rig but can not do the 1300.00 price. good luck with the deer.

What type of rest is that? Don't think I've seen one of those before, though I don't really follow compound bow gear developments very closely. As long as my bow is sighted in and on point with field points and broadheads from 20-40 yards, I call it good and just worry about putting meat in the freezer.

G5 Montec's work pretty well. I've taken 3 deer this year with them so far.

User Tag List