Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To the Tribe

Nice. I love the Bible stories. I'm a dirty gentile, but my oldest is named after that most skeptical Jewish sof leader, Gideon.

Happy Whatever to all!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

learning new stuff all the time here. Out in BC, at least where I live and grew up, exposure to Jewish beliefs and celebrations was pretty much nonexistent. My only knowledge of any of it came from history class and WWII teachings. Kind of lame really.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

That's an amazing story. As a non-Tribe member I never really understood what it was about.

Quote Originally Posted by JMorse View Post
    That's an amazing story. As a non-Tribe member I never really understood what it was about.
    Most of the tribe of the Chosen People have chosen to forget their history of being hard asses. Wait till a pirate thread starts and we can discus Moses Cohen Henriques and the wrath of the Jewish pirates on the Spainards.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Love it! Thanks

My very best wishes for a safe and happy Chanukah, wherever you are around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

Site Supporter
    The Hanukah gelt is going fast in my house. Yum! And happy holidays of every reasonable denomination to all!

http://www.lakechamplainchocolates.c...anukkah%20gelt

Site Supporter
    Mom is coming to visit. Heading to Central Market today because they're the only place around that sells Egg Matzoh.
    The things we do for Moms.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List