Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: A Glock 42?

Since 380ACP ammo came up in this thread, and there are new G42 owners checking in here...

Cabela's has WWB 380ACP on sale for $20/box, no limit, and $5 shipping if you spend $99 or more. That's as cheap as it gets for 380 ammo these days.

I think this is a smart idea for Glock. They'll sell a ton of these, then make it in 9mm and sell a ton of those. If they made it in 9mm first, they'd sell less guns.

Quote Originally Posted by joshrunkle35 View Post
    I think this is a smart idea for Glock. They'll sell a ton of these, then make it in 9mm and sell a ton of those. If they made it in 9mm first, they'd sell less guns.
    Ruger learned this fact by releasing the LC9 before the LC380.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshrunkle35 View Post
    All shall be forgiven if selling the 9mm version is actually part of their plan.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Apparently the LE price is going to be about $320 bucks. I expect them to sell a bunch of these things to cops based on that alone.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Apparently the LE price is going to be about $320 bucks. I expect them to sell a bunch of these things to cops based on that alone.
    Paid 319 for mine.
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I predict seeing tons of them at the NRA Range. Just a hunch.

So I have been bopping about with the G42 in the front pocket of a pair of Vertx pants for the past couple of days in an old leather pocket holster I had for my old Kahr PM9 which fits the G42 pretty well.

Pocket carry isn't something I usually ever do when off-duty but I wanted to try it out for a bit with this new pistol to see if it would ever be an option for me. With these pants it is very doable without a doubt.

I will also try it with my usual daily wear Levi's and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Oh mannnn, he cut out just about when the 25 yard targets were to be shown. Interesting vid. Caliber needs a sharp wide meplat solid that'll feed in the Glock and get minimum penetration desired.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List