Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: A Glock 42?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    1) Given that Glock makes a 22 in .40, it saddens me that they're passing on the opportunity to spur endless "Who's On First?" gags at gun stores across the nation by offering the Model 40 in .22.
    Wouldn't THAT be a hoot???

Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    There is no lack, they just can't import the gun. People would likely due a 28 if they could get one.

Not sayin they should, just sayin they would.
    Is there anything preventing them from building it in GA if they desires to do so?

Every year around SHOT these dumb Glock rumors pop up and every year they're not true.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by jon volk View Post
    Is there anything preventing them from building it in GA if they desires to do so?
    Not anymore, really, but they probably question its sales viability in markets where it would be competing head-to-head against the identical 26.

If I'm not mistaken, the 25 and 28 were specifically targeted at the Brazilian market, which placed a .380/.38 Spl ceiling on handgun cartridges.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Not anymore, really, but they probably question its sales viability in markets where it would be competing head-to-head against the identical 26.

If I'm not mistaken, the 25 and 28 were specifically targeted at the Brazilian market, which placed a .380/.38 Spl ceiling on handgun cartridges.
    Could be. Even the copper there were stuck with either .380 or .38 special when off duty.

Some folks on Reddit came across this, G41 is a 5.3" barrel .45acp.

Since I have precisely...zero...problems carrying my G19 concealed (and can very comfortably carry my G17, G21, and G34 similarly), I have absolutely ...zero...interest in any .380 from Glock, or anyone else for that matter from a practical standpoint.

A single-stack 9mm or .45 ACP could be another matter altogether, however...

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post

The Glock long slide .45 from has been on many want lists for quite a while. The Shield size single stack 9mm Glock has as well. I would like to see both made.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Ugh - 13 rounds? Would've preferred a G34 length .45 that used a single stack magazine.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Ugh - 13 rounds? Would've preferred a G34 length .45 that used a single stack magazine.
    That is a G34/G35 length barrel.

User Tag List