Page 665 of 680 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by kev8287 View Post
    I have a 1301 waiting to be picked up. I would prefer not to read almost 700 pages of this thread to find an answer to the question of whose extended magazine tube has the best reputation. I understand this is subjective and I am not trying to start drama. Thank you to all who choose to assist.

Kev
    Nordic.
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

I have a 1301 waiting to be picked up. I would prefer not to read almost 700 pages of this thread to find an answer to the question of whose extended magazine tube has the best reputation. I understand this is subjective and I am not trying to start drama. Thank you to all who choose to assist.

Kev
    You might want to specify which Comp and how you plan to use it. I'm inclined to look at European vendors.

Are the latest variant, believe it is a Mod 2, out in the wild yet and available for purchase?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    You might want to specify which Comp and how you plan to use it. I'm inclined to look at European vendors.
    It has a 21 inch vent ribbed barrel. Defensive/varmit control on property. While the extended tube might not be needed, I want to look at the options.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Are the latest variant, believe it is a Mod 2, out in the wild yet and available for purchase?
    Yes, mine arrives at the dealer early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Given your extensive experience with carrying a shotgun in the field, what’s your preferred optic?

i am considering either a T2 or the new enclosed RMR.

Thanks for any guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Given your extensive experience with carrying a shotgun in the field, what’s your preferred optic?

i am considering either a T2 or the new enclosed RMR.

Thanks for any guidance.
    I have been running a T1/T2 on everything. When I did that, there weren't good alternatives, but I would consider other sealed emitters now.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

whose extended magazine tube has the best reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben_G View Post
    Nordic.
    Yup, Nordic is square one. The nice thing is that you can buy the nut and then whatever tube you want, collect the whole set!!
    I also have the Comp.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Yup, Nordic is square one. The nice thing is that you can buy the nut and then whatever tube you want, collect the whole set!!
    I also have the Comp.
    Awesome. Thank you.

If you don’t mind my asking which tube did you choose, and do you use a barrel clamp?

Awesome. Thank you.

If you don’t mind my asking which tube did you choose, and do you use a barrel clamp?
    21” Comp +2 (7 total) Nordic no clamp

Quite nose heavy loaded compared to 5 round tube (changes balance. Felt more wing gun like stock)

Works great. If not running clamp hand check extension after every session

I believe Beretta used the Nordic for Popo guns when Tacs came from Italy with 5 round tubes

User Tag List