Page 26 of 680 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Nice selection, Doc!

(Hope you don't mind my adjustment to the image.)

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I have a 1301 Tactical 18.5" inbound. What's the consensus on mag tube extensions? +1, +2 or +3? Nordic or Briley?
    Assuming practical as opposed to gaming, I would go Nordic +1, their clamp, the rail accessory for the light and the sling mount on left side. I also have the Briley +2 and didn't like how it balanced on the T. Both companies make good stuff.

Here is the above set-up (less the Nordic sling mount) on a regular 1301. Need another Nordic sling mount, as the flush mount which ended up on my wife's Benelli is much sleeker.

Last edited by GJM; 08-29-2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Add pics
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have a 1301 Tactical 18.5" inbound. What's the consensus on mag tube extensions? +1, +2 or +3? Nordic or Briley?
    The RCI extensions are pretty excellent. I have one on my 930 SPX and am ordering a second one for the 1301 Competition that just came in.

OK. +2 Nordic extension along with a Nordic barrel clamp w/rail is inbound.
    This will primarily be my all around defense shottie but will also be my 3-gun shotgun for our "outlaw" matches where we're limited to 9 rounds max in a shotgun anyway (7+1+1 ghost puts me right at the limit).
    Does anyone sell a Tritium front sight post for the 1301 Tactical?
    I may just end up throwing a H1 on anyway, but a Tritium front post would be nice.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Lesson learned... while learning to ghost load, don't release the bolt while your finger is in the chamber. That little brain fart cost me a fingernail.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Lesson learned... while learning to ghost load, don't release the bolt while your finger is in the chamber. That little brain fart cost me a fingernail.
    That gamer nonsense will get you killed.

My winter project is to get a 24 inch 1301, have it cut to 18.5 inches, and add open sights (Trijicon HD front pistol sight milled into the vent rib with a small low profile rear pistol style sight). Our 20 gauge Benelli M2 set-up that way has been a constant companion lately, carrying 7+1 Brenneke slugs.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I installed a XS tritium standard dot from sight on my 1301. I'm headed to range in an hour or so to unleash some 12ga. hate.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    That gamer nonsense will get you killed.
    Especially when it rips off your trigger finger nail.
    My 1301 has drawn blood before it's even fired a shot.

Especially when it rips off your trigger finger nail.
    My 1301 has drawn blood before it's even fired a shot.
    I had an FNH P-12 that did that, but this was with the lifter. I'm pretty sure FN makes their shell lifters out of old razor blades.

User Tag List