Page 512 of 683 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6823

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Standard View Post
    Has anyone tried the aridus/Magpul parts and returned back to a stock setup? I have the full aridus complement to my 1301 tactical, and while it's nice, I'm not sure it's worth the extra cost to me. Unfortunately I cross threaded my long stock bolt, so I'm probably stuck for a while. 😐
    I really like the Magpul buttstock, but feel no need or desire to replace the Beretta handguard.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I really like the Magpul buttstock, but feel no need or desire to replace the Beretta handguard.
    I only did both for 922(r) reasons.

I love the Beretta handguard. It has much more positive traction than the Magpul. However the Magpul looks a lot more tactical, and let's you put lights and hand stops and such on.

For me, not worth the expense. If Magpul released a factory offering for $35, I might try it. For now, I enjoy the streamlined, elegant look of the factory handguard, and assume if a lawyer is ever waving my gun in front of a jury, I will also be happy with the choice.
    Join FPC

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchMan View Post
    I love the Beretta handguard. It has much more positive traction than the Magpul. However the Magpul looks a lot more tactical, and let's you put lights and hand stops and such on.
    I tried the Magpul handguard, and did not like it. The only advantage was MLok slots, and those were flimsy plastic. I like the OEM handguard, just wish it had solid attachments for lights and QD slots.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Has anyone tried the aridus/Magpul parts and returned back to a stock setup? I have the full aridus complement to my 1301 tactical, and while it's nice, I'm not sure it's worth the extra cost to me. Unfortunately I cross threaded my long stock bolt, so I'm probably stuck for a while. 😐
    Count me as another “returned to stock handguard” user, the SGA with all the spacers however is the cats tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    If y'all want metal M-LOK, the the expense of weight: https://www.briley.com/p-64587-brile...00-xtreme.aspx

I want it.... but I don't $350 want it. I guess that's why the only one's we've seen were the Briley HGs for the Comp model. I don't think anyone has splurged on the new one built for the Tactical 1301.

If it was $100 cheaper, I'd have gone for one. That puts it equal to the price of the BCM KMR/MCMR on an AR.

I still look at it once a month and sit here wishing.
    "Follow me!"

I like the factory Beretta handguard but I don't like the light and sling mounting options with it. Fortunately the Aridus/Magpul handguard is cheap; you can stipple it and if you screw it up they're pretty inexpensive.

I only did both for 922(r) reasons.
    Wondered if one got the new model with the already extended mag, about swapping the buttstock?

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    I want it.... but I don't $350 want it. I guess that's why the only one's we've seen were the Briley HGs for the Comp model. I don't think anyone has splurged on the new one built for the Tactical 1301.

If it was $100 cheaper, I'd have gone for one. That puts it equal to the price of the BCM KMR/MCMR on an AR.

I still look at it once a month and sit here wishing.
    There are several of us with the Briley on here I believe. It was less that $350 and a great investment to me for my shotgun needs.

User Tag List