Page 662 of 680 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    New Version Aridus Stock Adapter is live and in stock: https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/
    Now I’m just patiently waiting for the new forend!

New Version Aridus Stock Adapter is live and in stock: https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/
    Somehow more expensive than when it was billet. 50% more expensive than GGG.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    Somehow more expensive than when it was billet. 50% more expensive than GGG.
    Also lighter, and includes the buffer. Plus, R&D costs money.

FWIW I've been running one of the prototypes for the last year and it's been quite nice, fills all the little gaps and makes a more seamless transition between receiver and stock.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

I wonder why the spring tension in the buffer is so much lighter than the OEM?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Well I'll get a next get SGA adapter (the trigger guard gap always bothered me), an SMRT follower, and updated Zhukov hardware when available for sure - I appreciate supporting Adam's efforts and seeing Aridus grow and improve -

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Well I'll get a next get SGA adapter (the trigger guard gap always bothered me), an SMRT follower, and updated Zhukov hardware when available for sure - I appreciate supporting Adam's efforts and seeing Aridus grow and improve -
    the “ I appreciate supporting Adam's efforts and seeing Aridus grow and improve “ are where I’m at/have been since my 1st 1301 in 2016.

Well I finally have narrowed down to 2 optics for an RMR CROM after all these years -

-HE507 (green multi reticle)
    -HE508T (green multi reticle)

On paper, the HE508T is 'more robust' with the Titanium housing, although the HE507 is 7075 so plenty robust - is that about the only difference with both? About a $60 price delta in list price between the 507 to 508 series

Thoughts? Multi reticle is preferred for me and my eyes with slight astigmatism need non-red, for whatever reason, red bursts but green really doesn't (I sold all my red dots for green and HE512C in gold for my AR's) - I also like 1X Microprisms but not a good way to use with CROM

So I contacted Beretta Spare Parts directly about possibly acquiring a barrel for my 1301T that could be threaded for a choke or suppressor...

...and they linked me to Midwest Gun Works, which has been OOS on 1301T barrels pretty much since I learned I had a fixed IC "LE" model.

Thank you for reaching out to us! We have received your general support request, and we appreciate your interest in our products and services. We are happy to assit you with your product search however we are not informed of stock availability. We are providing below a link that will take you directly to the item offered online. Should the item be out of stock you may enter your email address to be notified once stock has been replenished.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Well I finally have narrowed down to 2 optics for an RMR CROM after all these years -

-HE507 (green multi reticle)
    -HE508T (green multi reticle)

On paper, the HE508T is 'more robust' with the Titanium housing, although the HE507 is 7075 so plenty robust - is that about the only difference with both? About a $60 price delta in list price between the 507 to 508 series

Thoughts? Multi reticle is preferred for me and my eyes with slight astigmatism need non-red, for whatever reason, red bursts but green really doesn't (I sold all my red dots for green and HE512C in gold for my AR's) - I also like 1X Microprisms but not a good way to use with CROM
    I have a 508T. There is a significant feature you left off...it has no white lettering. Otherwise there isn't anything special about the 508T compared to the 507C, materials notwithstanding. I think the screws are probably the weakest link anyway.

So I contacted Beretta Spare Parts directly about possibly acquiring a barrel for my 1301T that could be threaded for a choke or suppressor...

...and they linked me to Midwest Gun Works, which has been OOS on 1301T barrels pretty much since I learned I had a fixed IC "LE" model.

Thank you for reaching out to us! We have received your general support request, and we appreciate your interest in our products and services. We are happy to assit you with your product search however we are not informed of stock availability. We are providing below a link that will take you directly to the item offered online. Should the item be out of stock you may enter your email address to be notified once stock has been replenished.
    We're not likely to be getting those in any time soon. Barrels are serialized parts for the Italians, so it's a whole thing getting them in, and currently pretty much all our output is going into guns with the slimmest backstock currently being earmarked for emergency spares.

Certain LE dealers who are selling LE-only SKUs without checking LE creds or properly marking/informing customers are a MAJOR pain for the commercial side of the business, but as bad as I want to blackball them, our hands are tied for now.

Your best bet will be finding someone in the classifieds who wants to do a straight swap.
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

User Tag List