Page 681 of 681 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681
Results 6,801 to 6,803 of 6803

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    Anyone know what the LOP is on the factory stock that comes in the 1301 Tactical Mod 2?
    Pretty sure @Ben_G has confirmed all of the stocks are the same and here are pictures of my Comp.
    It has the skinny hunting pad that is a little thinner.
    I think the Magpul will go just a wee bit shorter, especially with the little pad from the 10/22 stock.

Name:  LoP.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  63.8 KB

Name:  LoP Closeup.jpg
Size:  40.7 KB

Name:  Skinny Pad.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  59.8 KB

Name:  Skinny Pad MGW.jpg
Size:  40.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    Anyone know what the LOP is on the factory stock that comes in teh 1301 Tactical Mod 2?

Or what the LOP is on the Magpul stock?
    1301T has always had an advertised LOP of 13"

With the Magpul stock, assuming Aridus adapter, and no spacers, should bring you to the 12.5" range

I can measure mine tomorrow but I have an X22 hunter stock pad on my Magpul SGA so my LOP is shorter than an SGA with factory pad and no spacers, it is probably just at 12" on the dot (the X22 pad is about 1/2" shorter than the SGA pad)

Magpul SGA plus the X22 pad makes LOP perfect for me

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus7 View Post
    Made the upgrade to the Aridus V2 Handguard. Excellent timing since they were in stock & my broken tabs on OEM handguard seemed to happen simultaneously

Attachment 118046
    Beautiful! And your MLok QD is exactly why I had to have the new Aridus handguard hardware - the position is perfect for a forward sling point! I was going to use an offset light mount or pic rail to eventually mount a light on the handguard but its not a top priority now, I have a few pistols with WML's for defensive uses but my AR's are the home defense weapons with WML

User Tag List