Page 677 of 683 FirstFirst ... 177577627667675676677678679 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 6822

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    I have a question for all of you people with far more experience with the 1301 than I have. Is there a reason you aren't using the Toni Systems aluminium M-Lok handgaurd?

I realize it's for more expensive than the other options but it's supposedly a bit lighter than factory option and has far more m-lok slots than the Magpul option.
    Personally - I don't need much except a light mount and a QD for a sling on my forends so the Magpul option and especially the V2 version from Aridus which opens the rearmost slot up fully is more than adequate for my needs - and I'm a Magpul fanboi I use their gear on every rig I can

I have a question for all of you people with far more experience with the 1301 than I have. Is there a reason you aren't using the Toni Systems aluminium M-Lok handgaurd?

I realize it's for more expensive than the other options but it's supposedly a bit lighter than factory option and has far more m-lok slots than the Magpul option.
    Personally, I had never even heard of the company before your post and I don't believe they've ever been mentioned here before so that might be one reason... Total ignorance of their existence.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Personally, I had never even heard of the company before your post and I don't believe they've ever been mentioned here before so that might be one reason... Total ignorance of their existence.
    They are a European company. I find them because they make the mag extension tube that ships with the gun from the factory for the Comp Pro models that are sold in Europe.

I was looking at one of those and found their handguard which looks cool but it's also $300.

Might be some 922r consideration, since the Magpul is made here.

Oh I've definitely heard of Toni Systems I just know they gear their stuff towards more competition type setups and have a good European presence for Beretta - I just don't think for the 'tactical/defense' setups they are the go-to name

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Oh I've definitely heard of Toni Systems I just know they gear their stuff towards more competition type setups and have a good European presence for Beretta - I just don't think for the 'tactical/defense' setups they are the go-to name
    This is really more of a comp/fun gun which is why I was looking at their tubes. The handguard is expensive but i seems to do a lot of the things the tactical 1301 shooter would want so I'm just surprised no one has tried it.

Which brand of mods

just picked up the 1301 and want to do some mods , looking at Aridus and GG&G is there a preference ? it looks like LTT leans towards GGG. I like to stick to one brand. but open to any others.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Jus gonna leave this here...

Attachment 115337
    where did you get the barrel?

Mag tube cover part #?

Does anyone know the part number for the factory 7-round mag tube cover? A vendor would also help. I checked on MGW’s site but I could only find parts for the 5-round guns.

Quote Originally Posted by RVRWLD View Post
    just picked up the 1301 and want to do some mods , looking at Aridus and GG&G is there a preference ? it looks like LTT leans towards GGG. I like to stick to one brand. but open to any others.
    Thanks
    Biased but only use Aridus, Adam gave us 1301 mods. in 2016-‘17 & the rest IMO knocked off his offerings.

User Tag List