Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom Munitions, anyone tried this ammo yet?

Freedom Munitions, anyone tried this ammo yet?

Tough to find 9mm anywhere, and I found this in stock;
    http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-...115n-c1000.htm

Anyone tried their ammo yet?

I ordered 500rds of their 124gr remanufactured 9mm a while back. Just went through the first 200rds this afternoon with no hitches.

Yeah, it's not bad.

I have a case of their .45 ACP waiting for when I finally run out of American Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    Tough to find 9mm anywhere, and I found this in stock;
    http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-...115n-c1000.htm

Anyone tried their ammo yet?
    I used to buy their ammo all the time. It is good ammo.
    But they don't always have it in-stock, so I found another source and started my own ammo resale business for shooters in the Mid-Atlantic area.

PM me if you want to know about my commercially reloaded ammo.

Thanks,
    CC
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Being they are the closest ammo retailer to me, I shoot their stuff a lot. Probably 3k of 115gr & 147gr 9mm fmj and about 500 of 230gr .45 fmj in the last 6-7 months. Had 1 bad primer I think.

I've had no issues with their 115gr stuff. But their 147gr load gives me a strange POI shift (horizontal) that I don't get with Atlanta Arms 147gr load, or other bullet weight loads. I've never seen a horizontal POI shift in pistols, the typical POI shift I've seen has been vertical.

Anyways I would rate them about even with the major reloading companies like BVAC, or Georgia Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    I've had no issues with their 115gr stuff. But their 147gr load gives me a strange POI shift (horizontal) that I don't get with Atlanta Arms 147gr load, or other bullet weight loads. I've never seen a horizontal POI shift in pistols, the typical POI shift I've seen has been vertical.

Anyways I would rate them about even with the major reloading companies like BVAC, or Georgia Arms.
    Hopefully more like Georgia Arms than BVAC.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I've shot 4k of their stuff through the last year and this year. I have had no issues at all with it. That said I have only shot their 9mm offerings as I was weary of rifle due to connections to an older company that had some kabooms from mixed up powders.

Glad to hear it is working well. Too many new companies out there without knowing what is worth a damn.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List