• Lumapower Flashlights

0 0%
  • Powertac flashlights

2 3.03%
  • All Other Flashlights

14 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flashlight Poll: So many to choose from...can't list them all, but let's try

Surefire EB1 with Tac switch.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Another vote for the 4Sevens Quark tactical. I have the 2AA model for cheap batteries. I keep it on strobe as a defensive option while working as a security guard with my most used medium set as the alternate.

Tough light, mines seen a lot of use (and a little abuse) without missing a beat. Wouldn't change a single thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    I just picked up a Fenix PD22, which I really like for shooting, but I still use my handy Surefire G2ZX (in older 200 lumen version) because of the great V85 holster. But I bought some Twintask 2L Streamlights for the family members when LApolicegear.com was running a special. They have all been reliable and useful. My G2ZX has dropped to the floor dozens of times, is great on battery life, very bright at 50 yards, and really like everything except one thing: I would rather have a click-style to turn it on rather than a twist style. I like the pushbutton for instant use. I like all the cool modes the Fenix has, and lower light levels as well, but honestly don't know when I will use them, other than trying to save on battery life.

Here is a poll. There is no way I will get every flashlight on here, so I am just trying to list the most popular ones. Please forgive me if I leave your great flashlight off the list...just let us know about it in the thread.

Have a bright day!
    CC
    How's the clip on the PD22. Will it hold the securely in your pocket and is it easy to clip on and off?

Very secure...I have to force it to come off when I don't want it on. Also Fenix has a soft holster for this flashlight so I wear it on my belt weak side.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    Very secure...I have to force it to come off when I don't want it on. Also Fenix has a soft holster for this flashlight so I wear it on my belt weak side.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Ok ordering on from Amazon right now. I think it will be a good off duty light. Thank you

Banned
    My 6P and 9P Surefires have been reliable lights. I bought some Streamlights for work and used some Streamlights supplied by my employer and after a few months of daily use the tail cap switches go bad on them. The AAA battery ones have been OK so far but the AA and CR123A batteries ones have gone bad.

Site Supporter
    Flishlight(sic)

A bit OT but I've been collecting cheap Chinese torches the past few weeks.
    Stuff to try around the house, keep in the emergency kit, give to the kids, etc... Low use stuff.

This one came in the mail on Wednesday, after 45 days from ship date (43 days from postmark).

For $7.32, it throws a lot of light, has 3 modes (Hi/Lo/Flash), adjustable beam and will run off of a single AA or 14500. Best of the China stuff so far.
    One possible downside is a cheap-feeling reverse clicky. We'll see how well it holds up to traveling in my emergency kit.

I consider the bad spelling a plus... Gives it an extra hint of authenticity.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List